Friday, August 26, 2011

Dear John: Gadaffi2


Exalted Leader of the Free Peoples of Aotearoa New Zeland
Parliament House
Auckland
New Zeland

Dear John

Greetings from the free peoples and martyrs of Libya.
I hear you have nice children but one wife only. This is not good thing. A leader should have many wifes so to have many childrens and to not tire one wife. With many childrens a leader has loyalty of family aginst traitorous spawn of leprous camel droppings.
I say this as friend John Keyes.
So that you might haves the loyaties and loves of your peoples I am sending you some of my wifes to share the bed and the burden of your wife. This is generous it is true. But Allah tells me is right.
So I know that you will have satisfies I have decided to come too. And I shall bring our other wifes and our many childrens. This is generous it is true. But I know that the peoples of Libya must sacrifice themselves of their much loved leader to help their brothers in the free land of Aotearoa New Zeland. They says I go and I do as my peoples bid.
I will be there in time for Rugby World Cup. Please have box ready.

Your friend

Muammar.

No comments:

Fryday versus AI

I have decided to restart Fryday.   I’m doing it, in part, because yesterday I promised a very important man in my life that I would and, be...