Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tyresome


I have met a great tyre retailer whom I want to recommend to everyone I know in the region. It's Firestone Albany Village (phone 0-9 414 0857) run by a guy called Steve Abbott. Here's the letter I wrote him--Explains all.

Dear Steve
You promised it would happen, and it did!
I cannot believe the difference in the handling and noise reduction of my 3-Series BMW following your recommended tyre choice and calibration. Everything you said would happen in terms of improvement has and I am delighted with the result.
I am also delighted with the advice you gave me, plus the free remedial work you did on my BMW to repair the “work” done by a previous tyre supplier. Most of all, I guess, I am delighted with your honesty in informing me that, contrary to your pre-examination forecast, replacement bushes were not required after all.
That’s impressive.
Steve, I have no hesitation in recommending you and your team to my friends and colleagues.

No comments:

Fryday versus AI

I have decided to restart Fryday.   I’m doing it, in part, because yesterday I promised a very important man in my life that I would and, be...