Friday, August 17, 2012

Time for a little sex

Last week I was asked by a fellow blogger to contribute to an article she was writing in support of same sex marriages. I said I was reluctant to do that. I told her I had no objection to having sex with the same person in a marriage, but I had an aversion to it being the same sex. Diversity is the key to a happy marriage, I said, diversity such as positions, role-playing, devices, whips, etc. All those things you read about. I took her silence to be amazement at my profound insight. But then she said I was an idiot, didn’t know why she had asked me, and hung up. I don’t know why she asked me either, if she wasn’t going to accept my view. But I hope I may have piqued her interest and that she may even now be halfway through Fifty Shades of Grey and on her way to Hamilton. Miriam's published article and my contribution to it are here: http://www.lifethroughablondeseyes.com/1/post/2012/08/gay-is-ok.html

No comments:

Fryday versus AI

I have decided to restart Fryday.   I’m doing it, in part, because yesterday I promised a very important man in my life that I would and, be...