Friday, June 22, 2018

Dear God No.5A


Trump Annex
Office of The President of the United States of America.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
Telephone: You’re Crazy, right? Twitter: #millionsofpeopleloveme.


Former Attorney General of the United States
Jeffrey Sessions
US Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001.

Dear Former Attorney General
I am a smart guy, a very smart guy. I only employ smart guys. That is what makes me a smart guy.

You are not a smart guy. What you do is you accept a job from me. You want to be on my team. That is okay. Tremendous. A lot of smart guys do.

But then you bring along the Bible and you tell me that the Bible supports my immigration policy. You even quote from it. You say the Bible says it is okay to separate children from their parents. God does it all the time. God is a smart guy.

I talked to God last night. He said I can’t separate children from their parents. Not so smart guy. Then I talked to the folks at Fox. They say I can separate children from illegal immigrants, rapists and thieves. They are very smart guys.

Who should I be listening too? God or Fox. I know who my friends are.

Jeff, you are working for the wrong boss. Not smart.
You’re fired!

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States of America.

No comments:

Fryday versus AI

I have decided to restart Fryday.   I’m doing it, in part, because yesterday I promised a very important man in my life that I would and, be...