Friday, June 8, 2018

As Cecil C. Sackrider Sees It: Come Fly With Me



Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
God’s gift of celebacy has lain upon fertile ground of late. He hath spoke and purged my heart of sinful, lustful thoughts on many occasions, and has done much the same for Bobby-Jo each night after prayer and before my visitation upon her. In that, He has been successful, for Bobby-Jo has been restored to her sweet, innocent self and tells me that, thanks be to God, she no longer harbors lustful thoughts toward me. And that is God’s blessing upon us for I am free to minister to other sisters in Christ and reveal God’s purpose for them.
So cometh the Lord. Hallelujah!
However, God has also placed a burden upon me. “Cecil” he sayeth to me. “You much venture forth a take My message to the greater world. You must take My Word to places where the light is yet to shine. You must travel the world in My Name, leaving no stone unturned in rooting out the sullied and shamed. You must find those whom would commit evil in satan’s name and commit unspeakable acts of lust and root them out.
“That is your mission, “ sayeth God.
“Yes,” I sayeth to the Lord in humility, awash with His grace.
“And for that you need another plane.”
It is God’s word that the Cecil C. Sackrider Ministry needs to add to its two aging Gulfstream G550s a brand new Bombardier Global 5000, rrp $39,900,000. The Global 5000 has a cruising speed of 556mph and a maximum range of 53200 miles enabling His word to be spread further faster.
And when I sayeth to the Lord in all humility and awash with His grace: “Lord is your message not able to be spread in such a profligate manner?” He replies: “Cecil, such is the importance of my Word, such is the importance of the Light, would you have it that my Word and my Light would travel on the back of an ass? “No,” sayeth the Lord, “A Bombardier Global 5000 is the new way of the Lord.”
And so charges the Lord, that in His name and grace we—each of us—should reach out, reach into our pockets and His name and His sight bequeath to the Cecil C. Sackrider  Ministry all you can so that His message, and my Mission to root out all evil, can be taken to the world.
Give now, friends, for the world is waiting.


To make a tax-deductible donation to the Cecil C. Sackrider Ministry Flying Fund send your check or money order to 1069E West 35 Street Montgomery Alabama United States of America, Zip Code 666.  If you do not at once have the funds available, credit card payments will be acceptable All donations over US$1,000,000 puts you into the draw to join Rev Cecil C. Sackrider and Sister Bobby-Jo Sackrider as they use the new Bombardier 5000 to bring God’s Word to the Bahamas in December.

-->

No comments:

The Long Walk Back

  Someone, it may have been Will Rogers, once said of California that it was as if the United States had tilted, and all the country’s nuts ...