Friday, June 16, 2017

Dear God: The Trump Years #3

-->

Trump Annex
Office of The President of the United States of America.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
Telephone: You’re Crazy, right? Twitter: #millionsofpeopleloveme.




Dear God

Just got back from my tour of The Middle East and Israel.

I can’t say that I am too impressed by what you are doing over there. It seems to me that you and Jesus have lost control of the situation over there. Jesus in particular.

I know he is your son, but, God, I mean I can send in my son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to the Meddle East (LOL) and he does a deal with the Saudis immediately. A tremendous deal! Billions of dollars of arms sales! Then I send him to Iraq and he makes peace with them too. They love him. They really do. I am thinking of putting him in charge of making peace between the Israels and Palastines. If Jared can’t produce peace in the Middle East, nobody can!

So, what has your son done in all this time? Nothing! Couldn’t even finish the wall. I know, I visited it. And don’t tell me He and You are leaving it to the Pope. He is useless. Visited him. Waste of time and space like most Mexicans.

What your son doesn’t realize is that you can’t just go in and do a deal and then leave the place. You have to keep going back to it. You have to keep control. Make sure that those you left in charge are doing the job you gave them or if not fire them. When was the last time Jesus was over there? Two thousand years. Right? Not great. Not great at all. If he was my son, I would fire him. I would.

And I would fire that Mexican, as well. Jared would make a better Pope. Even better, Ivanka! Good as Jared but with a better butt. Ha, Ha!

No, you are going to have to do something about the Middle East, God. Jared can’t do everything on his own. Time for you to send Jesus back. Tell him to get in touch with Jared—he’ll arrange it.

Talk to you tonight,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States of America.

No comments:

Whetu Calls: Water Gate

  Whetu is an old friend of Fryday’s. Not that I think he knows that. He doesn’t have email or access to the internet. In fact, he is so far...