Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Greetings from Wogistan

-->






The Democratic Republic of Wogistan (Inc.)
Office of the Foreign Secretary
123 Bruce Springsteen Boulevard (third door on right). Telephone: 125.


Greetings and fellations

The peoples of Democratic Republic of Wogistan sends Christmas greetings to peoples of Democratic Republic of New Zealand, specially Prime Minister Aron Gilmore.

We not celebrate Christmas because it not birthday of our exalted leader Presidente Yoseph Flagrantlie (God give him long life and much children)  but we put special showing of much admired film of New Zealand seenery Lord of Rings on countries cinema if projector fixed. This replace Australian film Crocodile Dundee which has finished its showings.
I also make special offer of no extra for extras at my bathouse for all New Zealand persons who wants Christmas treat not named Colin Craig.
I now go to see film.

With sincere facilitations,
Yoseph xxx
Yoseph Wankerstan
Foreign Secretary The Democratic Republic of Wogistan (Inc.)
Proprietor Spartacus Male Gym and Bathouse.

No comments:

Fryday versus AI

I have decided to restart Fryday.   I’m doing it, in part, because yesterday I promised a very important man in my life that I would and, be...